Tuesday, January 13, 2004

tired, feeling good :)

just back home. 8 hours of pool :) won 3 out of 6 or 7 sets so paid abt half the table time which came up to ard 10 bucks. drinks and food ard 6-10 and cab was 12. ok the last 2 parts must cut down LOL :D

overall quite sharp today esp in the evening. heheh got the grove at the rite time i guess. fingers and arms quite tired as well as my legs and ass (last 2 cuz of soccer heh) really quite tired thinking about position play, english, cue ball position and pin point cueing. good exercise of the mind.

thank God for giving me the eyesight, the mind to think, my limbs and my stroke.

tmrw my assistant coaching job starts, shouldn't be too tough though. and yes btw its a pool clinic for SDU (Single Desperate Ugly or whatever you wish to call it) and 1st lessons are pretty much talk-shop not much action.

gonna turn in now, tmrw have to see my dad to the docs to see whats wrong with his jaw. its really a) worrying b) depressing c) trying d) all of the above. i wish there's sth i could do to alleviate his pain and suffering.

and pool @ 1530.

No comments: