Friday, January 23, 2004

heh back from the first day of visiting.

went pretty well considering this is the first year i'm doing it on my own representing my family. went to ah-kong's (maternal grandfather's) place first then zipped off to sengkang to my che-sok (7th uncle-dad's brother) to see all my paternal relatives then off after an hour and a half to eunos to my 5th grand aunt (maternal), spent an hour or so there and then to pasir ris to my grand uncle (also maternal) for dinner which was surprisingly short ending at 2130 then to my kowfu's (mum's brother) hse down the road.

somewhere in the last two stops i taught my cousins how to play german bridge and now we're all hooked. the game ended with deuel the winner by an insurmontable lead and i was 2nd while tze wei who prob had the worst 'luck' was 3rd and daniel last. heh. maybe it had to do with the vodka cranberry (which imho was excellent :P) that we had and that daniel didn't :P

so now i'm home. i've got ang paos but their not mine to keep T_T ahh wells if i had kept them goodness knows how much i would have spent so good that they're not mine now :P

tmrw and sat looks esp hectic heres how it would go.
friday
morning - afternoon : visiting
evening : cousin's place
nite: MAHJONG!
saturday
early morning: MAHJONG!
morning: soccer @ TCHS
afternoon: visiting either junhao/lian yee
evening: visiting walther
nite: dinner with whoever is @ walther's place

so i'm a busy guy huh? won't be bloggin tmrw or sat i guess (i'll prob drop dead when i reach home haha)

No comments: