Thursday, January 15, 2004

thankful

just got back from the hospital and i'm ok for now. many of my relatives came down to share our burden as well as many friends who took the time off and trouble to come down to pay him a visit. i thank you on behalf of my family.

he's in a stable condition and is still very sick, his blood pressure has been fluctuating all nite when i was there. and for the most part he was asleep though he woke up twice, which is a rather good sign. the doctors and we (mum and i) dunnoe wats wrong but hopefully (prayerfully) we will by tmrw morning. they did a CT scan and drained some spinal fluid to help them find out wats wrong. suspected is that there is an infection of the brain and worst case is cancer of the brain. do pray for God's hand to guide the doctors and wisdom to help them diagnose it.

also please include in your prayers, strength for my mum and myself and God's will for my dad. thanking God also for such a trial that it'll strengthen me in my walk and to edify and be a shining light to those ard me.

also on a side note, a good friend, has offered up his kidney and while it isn't possible for my dad to go thru such an operation now as well as that if i could i would have given my kidney, i would like to thank him and acknowledge his kind words. Thanks Jere.

praise the Lord!

No comments: