Saturday, January 17, 2004

i just discovered how much God has led me thru the past week and how He works in my life.

see i feel, there's mainly 3 things that have kept me going all this while.
1) God, for without such an anchor i would have surely fallen a long time ago.
2) prayers and visits by friends and church pple. which really lifted my overall feeling of downess and depression.
3) pool, which helped me take things off and exercise my mind.

thank God i can play pool even though not very well but its always intriguing to learn and continue learning and experiencing new stuff.

today went to Pool Room with Vincent and his friend, and i won't go back there to play competitively though i sorta like the overall environment minus the stale cigarette smoke and dumb techno music. 10 gold crown tables with horrible tan coloured cloth. i couldn't see the 9 ball at all for long shots. which meant i left alot of "tong-keng" for the next person to pot. which pissed me off when vincent's friend just took the shot without lookin and missin by which time i couldn't be bothered with the 9. its like so *grumbles*.

then when to pool haven to pick up my tiger claw (cue holder) for $35 (which i thot made a good bargain) and met louis and bond who were playin with marco (?) (quite sharp guy nonetheless). then onto mambo2 for guard playing 10-30-50 dollars...cents :P didn't lose much either only 40 cents so not too bad playing considering the cushions feel funny.

so thank God for giving the mind power, the limbs and the eyes to play pool. :D
thank you, Lord. :)

No comments: