Wednesday, January 28, 2004

rained out..again

*grumbles* the rain is really bad. seems like a cloud the size of SE-Asia is flying overhead us and raining like cats and dogs and giraffes and elephants. had to start packing my room and stuff, cousins coming over on sunday. so went thru this ernomous pile of papers. and yes, i for one can say my room is definitely not as messy as james' haha..anyways found a lot of meaningful stuff in that pile. including a letter when my dad was diagnosed with nose cancer in 2001 thot would like to share some of it here.

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." Isa 43:2

and this poem by A.W. Pink
"Were half the breath in sorrow spent
To Heaven in supplication sent,
Our cheerful song would oftener be
Hear what the Lord hath done for me."

God bless.

No comments: