Tuesday, May 11, 2004

sians..have to re-adjust waking/sleeping hours again..

got a msg from that baskit today. says he will get the money on sat and cuz his dad has terminal cancer of some sort and he's under a lot of pressure which is why he couldn't give me the money. sounds like a whole lot of bs to me.

money thats been owed for more than 2 mths and over 3 classes. he better have a better explanation to where he spent the money. and i'm gonna say that on sat he won't have the money to pass to me.

anyway this is his msg:
wl b getting my money dis sat n wl gv u d money.sorry4d delay cos my dad hv terminal cancer.2much pressure on me. rwee


pple (specifically my mum and some of the counter staff at ph) have been telling me to write a letter of complaint to several parties (namely sbsc's president, gm, redbox, case, newspaper) like its a total abuse of his given power with that community. yeah people hate tattletales but more people hate ratbags like that.

now i asked him how much does he plan to pay me, fantastic answer from him:
i wl check my remittance first.


so well done. tell you more when i get back tonight. getting so freakin pissed by the people i'm dealing with sometimes.

"you haven't failed till you've stopped trying."

No comments: