Saturday, May 01, 2004

played badly again. won 2/4 games. two which i should have won outrightly and didn't and made a complete fool of myself. gg no re. i guess i just suck.

got my joss back, loaning dennis' 314. should be buying it over when i got the money.

cuz the p2 is taking its time to come over. (should be done by the 7th of may) but..shipping it here is another question. and i think i dun wanna incur additional cost to the shop so like told them to take their time to bring it in with the rest of a shipment. the via's taking more than what i expect to come in, i think august is a good and conservative estimate. anyways i don't intend to use it till end of the year or rather the start of next year anyway.

mind is filled with thots. thots of some personal stuff, thots of my downhill game, thots of the money some cheapskate, two-faced, cheating, lying old man owes me, thots of my future. guess its affecting and affected my game to the point i need a break. soon soon. one or two more competitions then a good break.

No comments: