Monday, May 10, 2004

church today was fine. i'm like a little bit angry in a way shall get to that in a while.

my cousin's gf (alice) came today so i intro-ed angeline to her and like help her make friends that kinda thing. who would have known that all 3 of them are from cgs (which had slipped my mind completely) and in running years too! (dun ask me the years..i won't say erm..or rather i forgot already :P) so they like dragged lisa and debbie along for a 'mini-crescent reunion' lol..they should have dragged my 2nd, 4th aunt and my mum. they too were from crescent lol although abit the long ago ;)

then followed them for dim sum at red star restuarant or sth (sounds quite communist -- like sickle & hammer) then off to yck for bowling haha..i haven't bowled in abt half a year or a year and i had my best score and average so far today! heh..like 183 :P then the other games were 152, 133 and 167. (you do the math for the average) and my arm is aching a little :P

then went back to church for sgbf and then got ticked off by dn chia abt my plans for church camp. which i'll have to say, enjoy yourselves there cuz i won't be going. like a bit pissed off cuz of the way he put it. like as i planned out, and chee meng's offered solution, if i have two other willing parties to let me bunk in, i can settle my transportation myself, not as if i'm going there for the wrong reason or sth. i want to go and learn more lorh and church camps always the best i feel..but this year i won't be going..sigh.. #&%((*&(@#^^@@^$*@#$

like ain't it ridiculous to pay for and confirm a room and stuff when you're not even sure you're gonna go up? so dumb.

anyways sth i thot off to cheer myself up,
"warm chocolate milk comes from hot, brown cows"

No comments: