Saturday, December 13, 2003

since i wasn't able to speak at all on friday nite (you all ah! i lost my voice still insist i share -.- ) i thought i'll "say" whatever i had wanted to say that night.

firstly, like to thank the camp comm for the good planning and interesting 'angle of attack'. also the messages heard were something that i didn't really expect and so i did learnt much from Rev Jack Sin.
secondly, this week started out looking down and dreary cuz my dad was in hospital due to an infection so dragging a heavy heart to camp isn't exactly the best way to go into a camp heh. however God works in mysterious ways and thru the morning devotions i feel God speaking to me in a way and it lifted that burden off me. Thank God :)

also like to share what was what happened to me on weds when i went down to the hospital to spend time with my dad. when i reached there, i wasn't allowed in till 1630 even though i was there at 1445 -_- (meant that i could have done a bit of tracting with you guys =/ ) so then while i sat there i reflected on wat was going on and realised that i'm so helpless without God but with Him is my hope. so i'm helpless not hopeless! so after all of that had to head back to camp and thus got stuck outside the gates lol.

anyways, my dad is recuperating at home, he was discharged on thurs. continue to pray that the Lord may uphold him as well as my mum. also pray for those that are sick from/becuz of the camp.

No comments: