Monday, December 15, 2003

No triumph without loss, no victory without suffering, no freedom without sacrifice

confused but at peace
i've come back from camp, and feel very spiritually revived. apart from being in the same camp grp which allowed me to build on the platonic friendship and understand her a bit better, i hope that my being there and my testimony will continue to be a shining light and encouragement to those ard me.

today i've received the worse news i could hear. in a sense that is, it may hurt now but maybe who knows it might not be as bad as it seems. i heard that she just got attached to some one or is already with him. however, that came from a source close to him and i've no idea of whether its true. if you should see this and know the people involved or know or can confirm anything pls do tell me, i'll feel better if i know whats going on and not hanging there. it really sucks to be in that position.

right now all i feel that i know God is leading my path and if she's not the one, He'll lead me to the right one so even if they are attached or she is to some one else, i'd be lying to say i won't feel the pain but i'll definitely be happy for her and for him (whoever the lucky guy is). but at least i know that i shouldn't be pining and whining for her cuz she isn't mine. but the way that He leads is mysterious and the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men, so even if i can't see it, He's there leading every step of the way.

it was never my intention to rush into a relationship and i prefer to take things slowly and step by step and let the still small voice of God teach and guide me.

helpless as a man not hopeless in God.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: