Sunday, October 17, 2004

...was a blast..but he couldn't sit still..

great day yesterday. busy one actually. morning had to try to sell my snooker cue to a friend then after that went to shaslik for lunch..food was ok la. the beef was nice and tender but the rest well..abit of a letdown to me.

then went to meet the 'seducer' of my joss haha..and collect compensation :P (sounds quite erm..ah-hem ;)

realised that it was a bit of a mad rush as it was already to jump from place to place..so skipped theQshop and went for yf prayer meeting at church. and it was good time of sharing and well listening.

left after that for the highlight of the day..which was my last competition. well..performed to my own expectations cept for the wierd part that my break failed me the entire night. quite happy that i played well but not too happy that i didn't really reach my target of 3 wins out of 3. heh. perfectionist *rolls eyes* so i'm prob ranked no.1 in my grp but on paper no.4 haha..thats cuz the next stage would be next week's sunday so yeah..tough..so like to wish my friends playing there all the best for their games :)

No comments: