Tuesday, October 19, 2004

34 - 1 = ahhhhhhh time!

running out of time.

as i speak.

i have 33 hours left.

so.

i'm gonna make the full use of it and say,

gee i lost my train of thought after that sentence..owells i'll tell you when i remember hopefully in another 24 hour haha..well, yet to pack, so should be soon and will prob get joe to update this blog for me heh, loaning my stuff out (so shout out if ya want anything i got!)

today was a bit of a run around or rather the lack of running ard. was supposed to go to novena to grab some stuff from the addidas factory outlet there but got sidetracked at the qshop so heh. after that biked down to jq's place to find that yes, tennis is still on, and no, no one (cept johan) is playing. played a lil over an hour before trying squash, which i suprised myself and me. heh. then went to eat my last al azhar meal before i go in..and the food was good..!

well gotta cut it short so i can pack my stuff up and maybe xbox a lil before turning in..cuz its goona rain and rain = nice time to sleep! :)

No comments: