Tuesday, October 05, 2004

time of my life :D

having really the time of my life..

been doing stuff after work and on weekends and stuff and meeting friends and basically just having fun! :D

work was a huge bore, doing the letters by hand and its really wols progress and a huge stack waiting to be done. well..planning to quit next wednesday so hope it clears by then or my mates would have loads to do..then good luck to them =P *big grin*

had tennis after work..tried the older/heavier racket..was quite nice hitting but a lil too heavy. then had a solo session with dn chia..haha..was quite good..can take (some of) his forehands and backhands and return a couple of my own too! haha..like it was a warzone of sorts there. first, before he and esther came, we were tossing ard the ol' horsehide when danny pulled his shoulder *ouch*, following which i whacked my right elbow into one of the tennis poles *oouchh* and then we figured its abt time johan and jq got injured too..but they didn't :P and yes i proclaim myself ball magnet of the week! got hit two or three times (one right into the back by danny), and then had like 6-10 near misses (can feel the wind of the ball). but yes..i survived :D

then had supper at al azhar and talked abt a lot of stuff haha..quite fun to have supper with pple who like to talk and share their views heh. so in the midst, we decided (or rather esther suggested) to go night cycling..currently still in the planning but day has been decided heh. destination prob east coast to catch the morning sun (hope it doesn't rain! *crosses fingers*) so cool..then got a lift back and then after a nice shower, here i am sitting regalling you abt my day.

so quite cool huh? sorta have my week planned out now..
tues - go over to adrain's place to send my regards, followed by collecting my cues from gf.
wed - physio in the morning then dinner with ma sista~
thur - hmm...nothing planned yet..but dunno if i'm gonna do anything at all :D
fri - steamboat buffet with my pool mates..night cycling
sat- badminton?

No comments: