Wednesday, September 29, 2004

ughhh-i hate being sick

woke up this morning with this huge headache and lightheadedness. thot it was due to my wrapping myself in the blanket the entire night when it was so warm. woke up both my legs were wet so thot i somehow in my sleep tried to dehydrate myself..

then went to the breakfast table and couldn't seem to swallow my fruits at all..its like i take a bite and chew and chew and chew but when it came to swallow like quite difficult..and i had this wierd sensation of something like hiccups but without the "hic!" also felt like wanting to vomit but nothing came out.

went back to bed and called in sick and slept till 11 when i awoke to find that my stomach was still in pain. walked ard and tried to make sense of things before i went back to bed and waking up at only 2.40pm. same feeling.. :( can't vomit (which i destest..even though it would have made me feel better)..nothing to shit out (which was worse..felt like a block of rubbish sitting in my gut) and still no way to eat. so i went to the doctor which diagnosed me as having stomach flu -___-

so now back at home i'm starving but have to wait till half an hour later and also that there isn't any porridge stalls open now.. =/ so had to get instant porridge. will tell you how they taste.

btw..on a happier note, man u rox :) they won 6-2 :P

No comments: