Saturday, September 11, 2004

there's more to life than just the girl

well..things just seemed like a blast all week..having fun, working out doing the things i always wanted to do but never did..feeling good and all that and then "bam!" sth happens and now it really seems quite pointless to carry on.

maybe its abt time to come clean.. maybe its abt time to say that i just guess i've been misunderstood.. maybe its time for me to say, "hey, there's more in life than just the girl".

in another 40 days i'll disappear into the system called national service, all i want it to have a good time before i'll have no time..

to those who know me well enough.. you'll prob know of my interest in someone and you prob know that i just got two left feet. guess i have my problems expressing myself and stuff.. haven't ever put my feet right into the right path and while its changing.. i'm not too bothered by what i do anymore.i'm not too bothered by what to care abt..what pple think and what you feel anymore.

but sometimes i wish pple could look at the big picture and not get sidetracked.. life just sucks when everyone looks at you like a freak.

No comments: