Sunday, August 15, 2004

today's fireworks were good :) and longer than last weeks ^^ very nice!! too bad its over hahah..see lah..tell you all to go see no one 'hiew' me. anyways..today was ok lah..stepped in to cover for jon and like after service had lunch before going to cine to catch i, robot which was good..based on the same book as debbie's play. concept the same, characters and everything else is a lot different, lets just put it its made for the screen.

anyways, i just realised i've got 6.33 gb of mp3s in my hdd..like haha..oops..music pirate i am. :P like click and let it download then ooops! =D and yes, i went hmv after putting it off for super long and guess what, i didn't pick up anything! dohh! anyways got my mind set on the quite old 3eb album (which someone lost for me) and prob sth for the dude going in 2 mths ahead of me..

"i thought i found the girl of my dreams, so it seems. this is how the story ends, she's gonna turn me down and say, "can't we be friends?"" <--- wahhahaha..btw this is from jamie cullum's album, 'twentysomething' but you won't won't find it in singapore. hilarious song. think there's still another song somewhere in that 6+ gb. find it later.

"AH CHOO! excuse me..i'm allergic to bullshit!" (WHAHAHAHAHHAAH!! teh win! :)

No comments: