Wednesday, June 30, 2004

i'm so damn pissed. i feel like punching him there and then but i didn't. temper temper.

he didn't want to pay me anymore. says i've been slandering him by saying that he owes me money (which he still does, but he doesn't seem to think so). says pple have been asking him questions abt him oweing me money and stuff and thats not my problem if he has sullied his own reputation by oweing pple money or cheating others of money. it ain't my #*(@&%(*#*$ problem. he even got the cheek to threaten me that he can ban me from ph. my ass. i dare him to do it. he does that, hohoho, he can forget abt his post. freakin power abuser. i bet he has the money stashed up somewhere. forever giving that lame-assed excuses.

anyone need the details, just leave a comment or msg on my tagboard, i'll get back to you.

*fuggin pissd off*

No comments: