Wednesday, June 30, 2004

didn't post last nite was a bit tired and was a bit ticked off at sth. and oh yes, all those who didn't get affected by the blackout, lucky you :) (cuz i didn't either! =)

had the national u21 match last nite which i lost to jere but then again both of us didn't really wanna play each other. like out of the 7 other matches, we're the only table to talk cock and shark each other after each shot. like every other table was like so serious (like lighten up you guys!). went to champz after that. boy, i love that place :) really nice..the table runs well, the balls are shiny and clean and the place is super conducive to play (but its damn ex!).

watched "the devil's advocate" on 5 last nite and its really such a 'steep' show, was kinda reminded in less than subtle terms of how much of an adversary is the devil. and to warn us to check our pride and vanity as he quoted, "vanity is my greatest sin" so thus if we're vain, we're taking upon his (devil's) will (free will, we choose to be vain not that he forces/makes us to be vain). should go and watch if you can, like download =P or dvd/vcd.

apart from that, the p2 really really really rocks~~ haha..i'm like super high hahah..really love my new cue :) heh..cut a ball in with extreme right english when the object ball was frozen to the top rail and 3 diamonds away from the pocket...amazing!

"Proverbs 30:8-9 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: 9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain."

No comments: