Saturday, June 05, 2004

going to joseph's place later today (hope he doesn't read it before the event) for yf visitation.

pray that it'll run smoothly with God's hand guiding it. busy preparing my sharing for tmrw and for singspiration and games heh. also thank God for his mum, who shared with me that last year after yf visited him, the father threw away one of his idols from the home and hopefully it'll do more this time also, like encouraging jos to come for yf more often and for me to keep 'pestering' him. heh quite stressed now considering its in another 13 hours time. thank God for serena to help me along as well with some thoughts and ideas. now if i could string all of that together to form it. heh.

and i've got to remind my mum to help me and danny book the tix up to sunway lagoon. like a two-way ticket (weds 8am depart sg, fri 2.30pm depart m'sia)

then the gf u21 9 ball competition on sunday (which i've also got double duty and paternal family dinner to worry about) which is race to 7 (handicap 2 racks to ladies), double elimination format which i hope to do my best for.

back to the planning :)

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

No comments: