Monday, April 12, 2004

team secretz withdrew from the competition yesterday when we were scheduled to have another match with them. so well free 6 pts for us. :) also played with chris yesterday and besides being good and confining me to my chair. he brought up all my weak pts and all my problem areas. sighh guess i got a lot to improve on. things like punching thru, staying down, followthrough, strength control, choice of shots and position play, things that i've got to work on.

so today watched team hsb beat uob and played a lot with benny again. yesterday and the first part of today was quite bad. i couldn't get my shots right and get position but after dinner it was much better i was running balls slightly more and my position and strength control was more there. also changed the way i held the cue. and somehow it worked. so will work more on it tmrw at mambo, meetin jq and owen there too.

like i was a bit pissed by the comments i read from the pf forum and from sth else. my friend won the btpf student open 8 ball challenge and is really quite fat. but he's good and he has put in hard work over time and it works. yes, i can't stand pple who discriminate against someone cuz they can't believe that becuz of his size he can't do this or that. pple who talk to much and can't do it so just shut up honestly.

No comments: