Friday, April 23, 2004

feel kinda pissed, betrayed and a tinge of hopelessness.

first off, that old fogey has not paid me a single cent, i'm expecting ard 400-600 but he can only pay a 100 next week *rolls eyes. once i'm paid in full i'm quitting, dun see the pt of working for someone who goes back on his promises, leaves work lying ard for me to clear up the mess that he creates and get paid peanuts in the end.

secondly, i cannot believe it, but like i need a job to keep me occupied. so like when two of my friends got sth that could be shared amongst the 3 of us, one of them has to tell me to stay out. fook. i take that back and apologise, it worked out for good in the end :)

thirdly, i need cash and need to find ways to earn cash and having a friend tell me to stay out when he doesn't need the cash is really kinda dumb. yes i'm pissed off.

No comments: