Friday, February 13, 2004

talked to clarence today..went to his place to drop off the CNCG discs i borrowed but in the end i forgot to pass it back to him. (sorry bro!) anyways when i was there we were talking and stuff and i came upon this myself, that it is sad to see this common and rather disturbing trend nowadays. i see more and more pple ard me get attached and for the most part to break up a few weeks/mths later. (not that i'm sour grapes or all that) but its like what were their reasons?

see we came up to this conclusion, that all the more we should go after the "needs" in our lives and leave the "wants" behind. (of cuz there are always exceptions - like "want bk cuz i need it to break better or want jump cue cuz i need one - sold my jump cue" -- get the drift?) so for him is to work towards good health and results whereas for me is to go through army and try to progress to the next level in pool.

whereas talking about r/s..i guess i'll make my stand clear. in all my 19 (coming to 20) years, i've been alone and yet i'm not alone, and i'm happy the way it is, there's no rush..there's no commandment that says "Thou shalt be attached before 21..blah blah" (i hate it when pple think that in my mind i'm desperate to get a gf--grow up huh?) i thank God for bringing me thus far and i know He'll be there to see my thru the rest of my life.

sighh..tired. shall turn in after filling up my forms for my medical. tmrw got to meet someone who's interested in. one of the cues i'm selling at 12 noon. zz!

btw, these are the cues i'm selling so if there's anyone who you know of who's interested tell me. prices are negotiable.
a) Rage (now known as Fury) NR-11. Comes with one (1) Predator 314 shaft and one (1) normal maple shaft. Tru-loc joint. My Quote: $400.
b) Cuetec Break Cue. Actually its a Cuetec sneaky pete which i changed the original graphite shaft to a maple wood shaft with a ivor-III ferrule and hard tip. Breaks really well. My Quote: $100.

No comments: