Sunday, February 08, 2004

super tired

soccer in the morning was great. played fairly well..although same problems still stuck. find that i tend to forget what i'm doing when i'm playing in defence or even upfront. should cover the ground but always fail in that aspect. hmfph..one more thing to improve on.

went to EPT SG tour at Gamefusion in the afternoon. met up with alex (radikalz) and benny (roppongi). the latter was quite sharp. haha..arranged to meet them some other time like next weekend to play abit or in the evenings/afternoons. rushed off to pool haven after that. which was a total waste of my time. and i wouldn't have wanted to be there in the first place. some dumb referee briefing was going on and being the youngest there isn't gonna boost my future in competitive pool. crazy crap. him signing me up for things without really advising me. hate it. and yes you know who you are heh you are prob the only one who can and will twist my arm that way. made me feel so guilty i took a cab back.

yf was good. msg was really a refresher. makes me take my prayers more seriously. and after yf was EPL time. haha..joseph got his new phone and it caused wat? 4 blackouts! watched man u take the 3-0 lead against everton and then lose it in the 2nd half. really really dumb. thank goodness good ol' Ruud scored in the 89th to win it. then came back and restrung the acoustic guitar and the freakin string snapped #(*&#(%&#(%^# and my mum's naggin me like i chose to make the string snap *rolls eyes* full of bull man.

tmrw i will trade my joss for a bk and sell that to jere to make way for the kaiser km004. a very wierd downgrade in my own opinion haha..owells like i'll be playing a lot in the coming months till i get my custom cue. ;P

yes mei, you're incredibly smart!

No comments: