Friday, March 02, 2007

*toy alert*

Heh. got my nice new 15 pointer Mike Bender from the customs today, thanks sebas for printing and accompanying me :)





if you see this pic, its actually 5 ebony points recut into 5 maple points and then finally recut into 5 ebony points, making it 15 points in total! (:






here's the link to the album: Mike Bender 15 Point Ebony into Birdseye Maple


on other notes, lugging a camera, a case with 4 cues and a folder will definitely give you a back or shoulder ache (which i'm experiencing now)

the new cue plays real nice, a lil light but its ok so far, will tell you in a month if its a keeper ;) took another set of cues for someone:






let me how i did in all the photos and in my album. criticsm is definitely welcome!

oh yes, the birthday plan is on!

WHEN: 03 March 2007, 0100-0300 hrs
WHAT: Soccer
WHERE: The Cage
HOW: get your own transport, drive or car pool. let me know if you need a ride or if you can give others a ride. i'll do the arrangements.
WHY: cuz i just so wanna play soccer on my birthday ;)

No comments: