Saturday, March 10, 2007

proh-kras-tuh-neyt

no prizes for guessing what that is. or what it means. points will be given though (not like the points matter ;)

watched Out of Order with my mei. Brit comedy play, very interesting about a JMP (junior minister of parliment), his PPS (parliment personal secretary), his affair with the secretary of the opposition, an angry husband, a detective who goes down too easily, a very inquisitive hotel manager and an oppportunistic waiter. quite a barrel of laughs (:

so thanks for asking me to go, i enjoyed it! (:

when i first decided to go, i was thinking it might be a bit out of my league and understanding, but well it wasn't too bad. haha..well it wasn't my first taste with plays but this one was rather light-hearted and entertaining. its on now till sunday at the DBS Arts Centre and tickets are available from SISTIC.

had dinner at the bak kut teh store at the corner very near to mohd sultan. was quite good, like how it used to be 2+ years back. drinks with the guys later and now home and knowing i have to sleep but somehow putting it off again.

semi long day tmrw. thinking abt working at the pool hall where i play at, in the day. have to think about it this week and then i want a new phone! my dopod's down *koff*koff*hint*koff*koff* and even my trusty n6100 is starting to fail me! noooooooo!

a n73me would be nice ;)

No comments: