Tuesday, February 20, 2007

giving away and getting it back

the title is double ended.

well, last night went to play a bit of MJ (as per my mum's side CNY norm, and no i didn't gamble! all i played for was my place on the table) well, as the title goes, i had a decent enough game, my hands were all relatively good and i mean good.. just that i could never win it :(

really! any card i gave away would come back and haunt me like i shouldn't have. and i would only get the card i need, if i threw the connecting card away -_-


apart from that, got back home and a family from church came by to help us with the packing and bringing the boxes from outside the home in. now my living room is full of boxes! gave away abt 9 boxes worth of toys, books and random stuff to the salvation army. thanks Zhuang for the van.

have to shop for lights later and there's soccer at 2am =/ have to catch my sleep here and there again.

No comments: