Thursday, February 02, 2006

02/02 must be Murphy's Day

hmmmm..firstly, how i did forget to bring my boots to camp then the wild "celebrations" of my colleagues at my mistake. sheesh. its bad enough as it is.

then nearly no being able to leave for my medical appointment cuz my as1 decided to play dumb to my requests. sheesh.

then i thot everything would be better on my way back, well it was till i decided to get a lil bit of pool. everything went wrong again. *rollseyes

then the bus driver of one of the tibs buses came up to me and angrily demanded i re-tap my ezlink (which i sorta suspectd that i didn't tap, but didn't really care cuz i was on a bus stamp) like where's the so-called good service?! sheesh. like as if i really wanted to cheat TIBS or the bus driver of that few cents. my goodness.


well the only good thing to come out so far is that danny managed to get the police academy field so the match is on. and yes team manager can also be quite stressful.

No comments: