Sunday, November 20, 2005

wierd huh?

I had this strange dream last nite. A dream i could not shake off even after i have woken up.

It begins on my way out from church, walking to an unrevealed destination. Why would i be on the other side of the road (going towards Jurong) under the fly-over near my church, i do not know. My laces kept coming untied and i hate to stop every few paces to tie them. Sounds nonesensical, rite? Here's when it gets bizarre. I spot a 10ct coin on the ground, proceed to pick it up and then spot a $1 coin slightly behind that. As i pick them up, i spot yet another and another and another, and i just keep picking them up. Some stuck in the ground, so i had to dig a lil. Motorists gave me curious stares, as they spot a young man kneeling, diggin at the ground. I just ignored them as they zip by. I had a large pile of coins when i dig and see this thing which is not a coin. I continue to dig around it and suddenly i stop. I realise what it is. Its a skeletal hand and then i start to see the rest of the outline of the skeleton. After this, the rest just simply doesn't connect.

I dunno what this means nor what it is trying but it has kept me thinking. My dad might be asked to retire soon, and if not for his govt job, his medical bills would have been un-manageable. Thank God for seeing us through thus far but i have to think abt the future a lil. Without the medical benefits, i dunno how it'll turn out. So i'm thinking of getting a part-time job. Work 4-5 days a week to bring in some extra money to help out at home. I'm no longer a child and can't say that it is not for me to provide. So if you have any ideas for jobs i could take up, please do tell me. I'd be willing to hear you out. Thanks.

No comments: