Wednesday, April 20, 2005

the arm's still there

haha..just in case you who are sitting behind a computer screen and reading this message, doesn't know, i'm fine.

op was alright..quite smooth in fact, thank God for seeing me thru it :) lots of funny experiences after though..

first it was after they wheeled me to the ward, me having just recovered from ga and stuff, still groggy and blur and very thirsty. see op was at 12, woke up 1st time at 3, ward by 3.30. so basically drifted in and out of dreamless sleep, waking every 30-40 mins. and what was i waking up for? heh..usually there's a bottle/flask/pot of water by your bedside, but they haven't given it to me yet. so i would open my eyes, look for the pot and if it wasn't there, go right back to sleep. so right ard 5, i woke up and it was there! haha...have never felt more motivated to wake up. so i struggled up and stuff (with one arm it ain't no walk in the park), and then i realised..i can't reach it! AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!! luckily, the bed beside mine had some visitors and one of them helped me with it lol. thanks man! :) so happily gulped down water like free..half an hour and many cups later, i had finished almost the entire pot. HEE HEE!

then for the next wierd thing, my mum really seemed to have a good time, cuz with one good arm its hard to feed yourself =P so she ended up feeding me (dinner, ice cream, lunch) and she enjoyed it la. she said it was sth like a 2nd childhood lol. maybe cuz when i was young (or when you are young) your/my mum would feed us and then we would be naughty and stuff and refuse or take our time haha..but it was quite smooth, actually finished my food in like 15-20 mins flat. partly that the dinner that day was not too bad and that i was uber hungry! :P

next up were the visits by jq, sarah tang, william. lol..they came really really late and after visiting hours too heh. talked, had fun poking fun at others (i think that was only me haha..), and luckily no one thot of attackin me in my vulnerable position :P but yeah it was a good time for me :) thanks for the cheer or i'll so bored whiling my time away in there.

anyways me on mc till the 27th, *prays for extension*

update you all..arm's tired already heh :P

btw westin's msn nick is roflmao, "the new Pope's been chosen from China, and his name is Popiah" then while talking he went that he's got it wrong, it should have been, " the new Pope's been chosen from India, and his name is Popadum"

LOL! rofles! =D

No comments: