Tuesday, December 28, 2004

i'm radioactive!

today's a really funky day. see i booked in at 0715 and then after securing my off pass by 0800 (which i feel is somewhat miraculous), i left camp at 0815 after having breakfast and off to TTSH or rather NNI for my bone scan.

ookiee, first i thought it would just be i sit or lie down on sth and then go thru some machine and since they said it would take 4-5 hours i thot i would fall asleep or my legs would just die haha. well i was wrong and right in some sense.. wrong that i would stay there for 4-5 hours, right that i would have to go under some machine.

so, i had this jab and some questions to answer, following which the nurse/doc told me i'm free to go but have to be back by 1515hrs. also she warned me to keep away from pregnant women, to which i questioned and then the jaw-dropper was that because i'm now radio-active! -___-

anyways went out with jq and then LAN-ed a bit and then headed back and then in 20 mins i was done! haha..then called back and then the msgt told me since its raining so heavily and its at ttsh then i didn't have to go back haha.. so quite well done. bad part is, my temp pass is stuck in camp so i'll figure something soon.

gonna catch ocean's twelve tmrw! and kinda looking forward to it since i heard that it was coming out :) hope it lives up to my expectations (been hearing not too good reviews but optimistic =P)

No comments: