Saturday, July 24, 2004

arghhs of guard and sprains

had my this entry gone twice --"

anyways summing up, on weds i went poolfusion3. not too bad the place..had the funky cueball but the cloth, cushions and lighting wasn't the best i've seen. played relatively ok there. rates wise also a bit on the high side..

then thurs had like guard la..with jo, alex and teh. managed to walk out winning enough to cover the table *shrugs (at least its a start) and like boy, like the 'traffic' was fantastic. ;) also realised sth. i was playing with my p2 then wasn't exactly able to play well..so i switched back over to the joss and began to have my confidence in my stroke, in my game. quite bad i know.. -_-"

then fri went to gf to train since they have good rates for ept players. then ended playing guard with justin and bryan..even giving me the 8 still can't save me. sighh..really learnt a lot by losing. at least i guess i'll be more confident in future.

then went for supper with jo..eat already talk cock then go over to his place that time my bike went into a ditch and i sprained my ankle really badly. it seemed better as i let it rest and as we headed over to his place.

well this morning it like swelled double or triple already..super pain now..even the slightest touch sent my scream factor up (yes its that painful =S) dunnoe what to do abt it. can't even walk 5 paces and i just sprayed some aerosol thing for sprains. prob bind it up in a while. doubt i'll be walking fast/running this couple of days. least of all play pool sighh..

No comments: